Arts Council Grant Funding
Friday, 10 Mar 2023
12:00am – 12:00am
Provisional Closing Date: March 2023
Details on the 2023 Funding is not yet available. We have included below details from the 2022 scheme to give you an insight into the funding scheme.
The Arts Grant Funding is available across all artforms and arts practice areas, and is open to organisations and individuals.
The purpose of Arts Grants Funding is to ensure that there is a breadth of high-quality arts activity and programmes throughout the country. It offers flexible support for a fixed period of time, and in so doing responds to the needs of those who are making, presenting and supporting work.
Arts Grant Funding is intended to:
- Support more than one distinct arts activity taking place within a fixed period of time, or
- Provide supports or facilities to artists over a fixed period of time.
The focus of Arts Grant Funding is to deliver outcomes that develop the arts, either through:
- Generating high-quality experiences for the public to engage with the arts, or
- Providing excellent services, resources or facilities that support the work of artists or the arts sector and
- Contributing to the ecology of the arts within your area of practice.
Applications can be made to cover the costs of activities taking place from either January-December 2023, or January 2023-December 2024.
Keep an eye on the Arts Council website for further information: HERE